Did you know that there are a lot of fun, small freebies in the parks and resort areas of Disney World that you can take advantage of? I mean, I know that it costs an arm and a leg to get there, but once you’re there, make sure to enjoy the little fun freebies that can make your trip special.
Personally, my favorite, is getting free sparkles at the Bippity Boppity Boutique. Yes, I am 28 years old, and I get free sparkles. My husband is just glad I don’t dress up like a princess. But one of these years, I’m gonna. 😉
Free things you can find and do at Disney World!
- You can ask the cast members for free ice water at the Disney counter service restaurants.
- In the Barber shop or Bippity Boppity Boutique, cast members give out free sprinkles or sparkles.
- Use Disney’s free bus transportation to visit the Boardwalk resort area. You can stroll around and enjoy street performers and ambiance.
- Window shop in Downtown Disney, making sure to stop at the fun, interactive Lego store and World of Disney store.
- Take time to ride the monorail – You can get off and explore each resort, or just enjoy the ride and the view.
- Take a boat ride (several leave from Magic Kingdom to various places, or from the Port Orleans area to Downtown Disney)
- Sing around a campfire and watch a free Disney movie at Fort Wilderness, open to all Disney resort guests. This event is held every evening – check when you arrive for the time.
- Enjoy your resort’s swimming pool!
- Take an evening stroll and explore the lovely walkways of your Disney resort or any of the Disney resorts.
- Watch the Electrical Water Pageant. This floating parade is visible nightly; usually starting at 9:00pm. It can be viewed from Disney’s Magic Kingdom-area resort hotel docks and beaches.
- Check your resort for a schedule of free children activities and programs.
- Often, if it’s your birthday and you mention that to your server, you will get a free birthday treat!
- All Disney resort guests can enjoy free package delivery to their hotel rooms.
- Let your hotel or travel agent know what special occasion you are celebrating on your vacation and you’ll get a free special occasion button to wear during your stay.
- Stop by the firehouse in Magic Kingdom to get free spell cards for the Sorcerer’s of Magic, an interactive roleplaying game at Magic Kingdom.
- Check out “Club Cool” in Epcot, a free soda fountain where you can sample different sodas from around the world. (Located in Future World.)