- Toy Story Pizza Planet – Remember the pizza place in toy story? This restaurant is modeled to look like that – food is pizza, of course! There’s an arcade. It’s brightly colored and lit and themed. It’s a fun place to eat.
- Starring Rolls Café – My absolute favorite quick service meal in Disney World. The sandwiches remind me of east coast subs, and the cupcakes here are to-die-for. If all else fails, stop here for a cupcake. You won’t be sorry.
- ABC Commissary – A good place for lots of food options, lots of seating, and nice cool air conditioning in the hot summer months.
- Flame Tree BBQ – A very popular place to grab lunch at Animal Kingdom. The BBQ meats here are wonderful and the view of the lake is idyllic.
- Pizzafari – A very nice themed eatery with very normal pizza options for lunch.
- Restaurantosaurus – Burgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets – something for everyone!
- Yak & Yeti – this quick service counter offers yummy Chinese foods like sweet & sour chicken and beef lo mein.
- Sunshine Seasons – located in THE LAND, this quick service eatery is the best in Epcot’s Future World. Breakfast is served here, and for lunch you have grill options, panani/sandwiches, and one awesome strawberry shortcake!
- 2. Kringla Bakeri og Café – (located in Norway), this is a great stop for a sandwich and yummy dessert. The ham & apple sandwich and school bread are particularly good.
- 3. Boulangerie Patisserie – (located in France), a great stop for sandwiches (on French bread), quiches, and even a cheese plate! The desserts here are wonderful, including a very yummy éclair.
- 4. Katsura Grill – (located in Japan), if it’s Teriyaki or Sushi that you’re craving, this is the place for you!
- 5. Tangierine Café – (located in Morocco) – this eatery has very unique offerings including shawarma, hummus, Falafel wraps, and lamb pita pockets. If you are up to trying something new, these platters are a great value and really yummy!
- Be Our Guest Restaurant (lunch only) – located in New Fantasyland, this is by far the most impressive quick service meal you can have on Disney property! You will enjoy yummy food inside the new Beast’s castle – visit the ballroom, West Wing, and rose gallery. The line to get in for lunch will be long (probably a 30 minute wait) but if you have the time, it’s worth the wait!
- Casey’s Corner – located on Main Street, this is a hot dog & French fry joint; I love eating here for 2 reasons: the corn dog nuggets and the cheese sauce (for dipping everything in!)
- Columbia Harbor House – located in Liberty Square (near Haunted Mansion) this counter service is a popular place to eat lunch; the lobster roll is good, as well as the apple crisp.
- Cosmic Ray’s Café – located in Tomorrowland, this eatery has 3 ordering bays, featuring burgers, chicken, and sandwiches. The toppings bar here is amazing!
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn – located in Frontierland, you can get a burger here and use the toppings bar, or you can get a pretty good taco salad, too!