I am taking my very first Disney Cruise this October and I have been up to my eyeballs in research on cruising with Disney. I love learning fun facts and tips on Disney Cruises, not only for myself this October, but also for my clients 🙂
If YOU are thinking about cruising with Disney this year, definitely send me an email (email@example.com) or go here to fill out a quote request. There’s some great deals running on Disney Cruises right now and I’d love to help you book your trip!
Here’s my favorite Disney Cruise Discount running right now:
Travel Dates: September 28 – November 16 and November 30 – December 7, 2013
Disney Cruise has announced a special on board credit promotion, as well as discounted rates for select 7-night Fall sailings on the Disney Wonder sailing from Galveston, Texas, during the travel dates listed above.
The following rates are per person, based on double occupancy:
7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean Disney cruise
- Inside stateroom starting at $699
- Ocean view stateroom starting at $749
- Verandah stateroom starting at $899
On Board credits you will receive:
- Inside stateroom: $100
- Ocean view stateroom : $150
- Verandah stateroom: $200
In addition to the great rates, at the time of your booking, you will only pay half of the normal deposit to book your cruise.
This offer is for cruises on the Disney Wonder only, and must be booked by June 30, 2013. There are some additional restrictions:
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable