Travel Dates: January 5 – April 12, 2014
Walt Disney World has released a special discount for Disney VISA cardholders only where you can save up to 35% off of your room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts during the travel dates listed above.
- Save 35% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge (standard and woods view rooms only), Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Polynesain, Contemporary, Grand Floridain and Beach Club Villas.
- Save 25% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna view and club level rooms only), Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, the cabins at Fort Wilderness, The Villas at Wilderness Lodge and the Wilderness Lodge (courtyard view and club level rooms only)
- Save 20% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- Save 15% at Disney’s All-Star Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms only)
- Save 5% at Disney’s All-Star Movies resort, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Bay Lake Tower.
This offer must be booked by December 31, 2013.
Please note that dates between March 6 – 13, 2014 will be discounted at lesser rates than listed above. These dates are not blacked out, but not all resorts may be available with discounts during these dates.
Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion of the package will be discounted. The dining plans will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
Please note that Disney has also released a Play, Stay and Dine promotion for Disney VISA cardholders for some of these same dates. Please check both discounts. If you qualify for both, the Play, Stay and Dine is likely to be a better deal, but not for everyone.
At this point, a Disney VISA is required to book this discount. You must pay your deposit at the time of booking with a Disney VISA card. We expect this discount to be released to the general public on October 8, 2013.
As a Disney travel agent working for an authorized Disney travel agency, my services are completely free to you! Disney pays my commission directly, which means that you can take advantage of my planning and advice absolutely free of charge! If you have questions or want to chat more about this, you can email me anytime!