Travel Dates: June 15 – August 28, 2014
Walt Disney World has released a summer discount where you can save up to 35% off of your room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts during the Summer travel dates listed above.
- Save 30% at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Boardwalk Inn, Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge and Grand Floridian Resort
- Save 20% at Disney’s Contemporary, Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna and club level rooms only) Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney’s Saratoga Springs, Old Key West and Boardwalk Villas
- Save 20% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas, Beach Club Villas and the Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge,
- Save 20% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and the cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Save 15% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Save 10% at Disney’s All-Star Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms only)
This offer excludes Disney’s Art of Animation–The Little Mermaid Standard Room, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort–French Quarter, Disney’s All Star Movies, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Campsites and 3-Bedroom Villas.
In addition to the savings above, this offer has a few bonus perks if you stay longer:
- Stay 6+ nights and receive an additional 5% off in addition to the discounts listed above
- Purchase a 6 day or longer Magic Your Way park pass as part of the package, and get a day free!
This offer must be booked by June 6, 2014.
Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion of the package will be discounted. The dining plans will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
Thinking about a trip to Disney World? I’d love to help! As a travel specialist working for an authorized Disney travel agency, my services are completely free to you! Disney pays my commission directly, which means that you can take advantage of my planning and advice absolutely free of charge! If you have questions or want to chat more about this, you can email me anytime!