Travel Dates: August 16 – October 3, 2014
Walt Disney World has released a special discount where you can save up to 30% off of your room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts during the Fall travel dates listed above.
- Save 30% at Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas and Boardwalk Villas.
- Save 20% at The Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Beach Club Villas
- Save 30% at Disney’s Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Yacht Club Resort, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only) and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Save 20% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna view and club level rooms only), Beach Club and Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Save 20% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and the cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness.
- Save 15% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s All-Star Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms only)
This offer must be booked by August 8, 2014.
You must check in on an available travel dates, but your trip can extend past October 3, but only nights included in the travel dates above will be discounted. There is a minimum 2 night stay in order to qualify for this discount.
Travel dates between August 16 – 28, 2014, may be discounted at a lesser rate than listed above at Value and Moderate resorts. Not all resorts may be included in the earlier travel dates.
Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion of the package will be discounted. The dining plan will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
Please note that Disney has also released the Free Disney Dining promotion for some of these same dates. If you qualify for both, the Free Dining is likely to be a better deal.
Thinking about a trip to Disney World? I’d love to help! As a travel specialist working for an authorized Disney travel agency, my services are completely free to you! Disney pays my commission directly, which means that you can take advantage of my planning and advice absolutely free of charge! If you have questions or want to chat more about this, you can email me anytime!