Travel Dates: January 1 – March 10, 2018
Walt Disney World has released two discounts today, this Play, Stay, Dine and Save offer, and a second Walt Disney World room only offer.
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 2 day park pass must be included in the package
- Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
It appears that this offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid standard rooms.
- Sample package savings based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9) for a 5-night/6-day room and ticket package.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on a non-discounted price for the same package.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use muse occur on or before December 31, 2018.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Advance reservations required.
This offer must be booked by December 22, 2017. Not all nights or resorts may be available. At this point, it does not appear that any nights have been blacked out, but many nights around the Walt Disney World Marathon and President’s Day Weekend may be difficult to find. Availability is extremely limited, act quickly for best availability. Please note that you must check in by March 10, 2018 in order to qualify for the discount. If you check in March 10 or earlier, you should receive the discount for your entire stay, based on availability.
Thinking about a trip to Disney World? I’d love to help! As a travel specialist working for an authorized Disney travel agency, my services are completely free to you! Disney pays my commission directly, which means that you can take advantage of my planning and advice absolutely free of charge! If you have questions or want to chat more about this, you can email me anytime!