Travel dates: January 1 – March 9, 2019
Walt Disney World has released two discounts today, this Play, Stay, Dine and Save offer, and a second 2019 Winter Walt Disney World room discount.
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 2 day park pass must be included in the package
- Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
This offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid standard rooms.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on a non-discounted price for the same package.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Base tickets are valid at one park per day and all tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2019.
- Advance reservation required.
- Excludes gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
This offer must be booked by January 2, 2019. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Please note that you must check in by March 9, 2019 in order to qualify for the discount.
Thinking about a trip to Disney World? I’d love to help! As a travel specialist working for an authorized Disney travel agency, my services are completely free to you! Disney pays my commission directly, which means that you can take advantage of my planning and advice absolutely free of charge! If you have questions or want to chat more about this, you can email me anytime!