Once you’ve been bitten by the Disney bug, there’s no going back. I am here to tell you – I would spend every one of my spare weekends at Disney World, on a Disney cruise, or trekking to Disneyland.
Why? Let me tell you!
1. One of a kind resort stays.
2. Memorable & endearing character interactions.
3. Amazing, addicting, dream-about-while-away food options (pictured: Disneyland’s famous corn dogs)
4. “Diamond in the Rough” attractions that capture the magic of Disney (pictured: the Peoplemover in Magic Kingdom)
5. You feel at home. Like you were meant to spend the happiest days of your life there.
6. The customer service is amazing. Seriously. You won’t find happier people at work anywhere else, and it’s infectious.
7. Did I mention the food yet?? It’s seriously amazing.
8. Once you go – you’ll be planning your next trip back before you even leave. 🙂
Thinking about a trip to Disney World, Disneyland, or a Disney Cruise? I’d love to help! As a travel specialist working for an authorized Disney travel agency, my services are completely free to you! Disney pays my commission directly, which means that you can take advantage of my planning and advice absolutely free of charge! If you have questions or want to chat more about this, you can email me anytime!