Disney released the previous Disney Visa cardholder discounts to the general public today, as we knew they would. There are 2 great ways to save on your next trip to Disney World in early 2014.
STAY, PLAY, & DINE Discount:
Travel dates: January 5 – March 5, 2014
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 2 day park pass must be included in the package
- Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
This discount excludes the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation, Villas at the Grand Floridian, 3 bedroom villas, suites and the campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness.
This offer must be booked by December 31, 2013. Not all nights or resorts may be available. At this point, it does not appear that any nights have been blacked out, but many nights around the Walt Disney World Marathon and President’s Day Weekend may be difficult to find. Availability is extremely limited, act quickly for best availability. Please note that you must check in by March 5, 2014 in order to qualify for the discount. If you check in March 5 or earlier, you should receive the discount for your entire stay, based on availability.
2014 Room Only Discount:
Travel Dates: January 5 – April 12, 2014
- Save 35% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge (standard and woods view rooms only), Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Polynesain, Contemporary, Grand Floridain and Beach Club Villas.
- Save 25% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna view and club level rooms only), Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, the cabins at Fort Wilderness, The Villas at Wilderness Lodge and the Wilderness Lodge (courtyard view and club level rooms only)
- Save 20% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- Save 15% at Disney’s All-Star Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms only)
- Save 5% at Disney’s All-Star Movies resort, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Bay Lake Tower.
This offer must be booked by December 31, 2013.
Please note that dates between March 6 – 13, 2014 will be discounted at lesser rates than listed above. These dates are not blacked out, but not all resorts may be available with discounts during these dates.
Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion of the package will be discounted. The dining plans will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
As a Disney travel agent working for an authorized Disney travel agency, my services are completely free to you! Disney pays my commission directly, which means that you can take advantage of my planning and advice absolutely free of charge! If you have questions or want to chat more about this, you can email me anytime!